From the outset, the NIT has not only provided high quality professional education, but also put a lot of emphasis on integrated learning, personality development, social and intercultural networking in the NIT community. This includes gaining some knowledge of Germany, its culture and habits. So we are pleased to offer our students a number of activities and to support their own ideas and activities in these fields.
We should be delighted if you too were to show an interest in supporting extra-curricular activities such as:
- a three- to four-day trip to Berlin, the German capital, once during the students’ two-year stay at the NIT
- other NIT group trips to interesting sights in Germany (Sylt, the coast, the Alps, Cologne…)
- participation by NIT teams in international business challenges
- participation by NIT teams in (international) sports tournaments
- a sports card for unlimited access to the university sports facilities in Hamburg
- etc, etc.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you would like to support the realization or improvement of one of our additional activities.
For lectures, seminars and workshops, the NIT engages highly acclaimed German and international professors, lecturers and practitioners... read more
One of the NIT’s most striking “soft” assets is this: Our students not only learn and work together... read more
NIT sponsors provide support for the implementation of a variety of events, such as the festive graduation every year... read more
The mentor’s role is to support students studying in Hamburg far away from their families and friends outside of the university context as personal contacts and advisors. read more
Thank you for your interest in supporting the NIT. We seek to develop the NIT and enhance... read more
We are most grateful for any kind of donation, regardless of the amount. Your support can be carefully discussed and developed in several steps and may even lead to... read more
The sponsors, supporters and partners of the NIT are regionally and internationally... read more