Learn how to lead and motivate your employees during the crisis and what communication styles help. You will leave the workshop with concrete new tools and methods.
The workshop covers the following contents:
- How do I, as a manager, stay confident and calm my employees?
- Which methods help people prioritize workloads and think strategically in times of crisis?
- How do I manage to deal with the flood of incoming information while maintaining my focus?
- Do’s and Dont's for crisis communication—language matters
- What do I communicate to employees and customers?
- How do I spread confidence and security without knowing without knowing how things will proceed?
- How do I create a motivating story that helps connect employees and customers?
Everyone and anyone who uses digital tools and methods for team communication and Leadership
Consulting / Training / Coaching, graduate culture and media manager
Time: April 29, 2020 - 4-6 pm
Costs: 49 €
More Stay@Home workshops here