Join our Double Master’s Degree Program in Engineering and Technology Management. This webinar is organized by DAAD Indonesia.
Become both: engineer and technology manager! You are passionate about engineering, but you want to go a step further? Our Double Degree Master’s Program is designed for ambitious engineers who strive to become responsible technology managers in a globalized world.
In the double-degree model, students enroll in a MSc program in engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) and in an MBA/MA program in Technology Management at the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management at the same time. The TUHH offers six MSc programs in English: Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information and Communication Systems, Mechanical Engineering and Management, Mechatronics, Microelectronics and Microsystems … and many more in German. Industrial scholarships available for outstanding students.
• World-class education in both engineering and management
• International and intercultural experience
• Tight link to industry: internship and thesis work with companies
• International faculty from acclaimed business schools
• Individual support from lecturers, tutors and staff
• Personalized career development
• On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
• Global alumni network and friendships
The deadline for the international program is March 31, 2017. Our program starts in September 2017.
Attend our webinar info-session for more information!
Register directly at DAAD Indonesia for the Webinar on Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 8 am (Germany); 2 pm (Indonesia).
Check your local time.