In this webinar, Dr.-Ing. Stephan Scheuner Recruiting & Admissions Manager at NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management provides an overview on the structure of our master program Technology Management (M.A./MBA or Double Degree M.A./MBA + MSc possible), financing and scholarship options and the admissions process.
Become a technology manager! You are passionate about engineering, science or business related studies but you want to go a step further? Our Master’s Program is designed for ambitious engineers, scientists and business economists who strive to become responsible technology managers in a globalized world.
When choosing the double-master model, students enroll in a MSc program in engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) and in an MBA/M.A. program in Technology Management at the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management at the same time. The TUHH offers six MSc programs in English: Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information and Communication Systems, Mechanical Engineering and Management, Mechatronics, Microelectronics and Microsystems … and many more in German. Industrial scholarships available for outstanding students.
• World-class education in both engineering and management
• International and intercultural experience
• Tight link to industry: internship and thesis work with companies
• International faculty from acclaimed business schools
• Individual support from lecturers, tutors and staff
• Personalized career development
• On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
• Global alumni network and friendships
The application deadline for the international double master's program (M.A./MBA) is March 1, 2019. Later deadline for the master (M.A./MBA). Our program starts in September 2019.
Attend our webinar info-session for more information!
Register directly at DAAD Mexico for the Webinar on January, 17, 2019.